I love todo lists. Just love them. I write a todo list whenever I can. The problem with this, though, is that sometimes I end up with so many multiple and duplicate todo lists, that they just crowd up spaces!
5 for Five is a really cool link-up that I found where we list five goals that we want to achieve for the week. So me. And by having it online on my blog, I feel like I might be able to accomplish more! (I really want you guys to think I do more than just sit on my couch all day haha.)
So here we go for this week! It's my first time doing this, so we'll see how it goes!
1. Write and send out thank you cards. My baby shower was December 2nd and I still haven't sent out thank you cards! (I know, I'm a terrible person.) I don't feel too horrible, because a girl whose shower I went to a month before mine just sent out her thank you cards, so at least I'm a little better off than that!
2. Plan out the next two weeks of blog posts. This doesn't mean drafting them out, necessarily, but I definitely need to work on some projects and figure out what I'm going to be posting for the next couple of weeks! I just finished my 12 Days of Ornaments segment, so now I'm at a loss!
3. Get the house super-clean! (Or at least sort-of-clean...) I need to do some cleaning and organizing in my house! Baby comes next month, and the apartment is still a work-in-progress. And we've been living here since July! How terrible is that? Especially with the new Christmas presents we'll be getting (most likely stuff for baby and I asked for loads of kitchen supplies!), I need to find places for everything!
4. Decorate something for Travis's room. I have all these cute visions of wall art for the nursery, but haven't done anything yet! Since we live in an apartment, we're not doing any painting, but I'd love to at least have something to distract from the plain white walls! Either his name or a painting or something embroidered, or anything! I hope to do at least one project this week!
5. Finish organizing my Pinterest. I've been working on this for weeks and really need to finish so that I don't have loads of pointless boards with pins I'll never be able to find! I'm trying to have one specific board for each specific category of something, that way I can always find what I'm looking for!
There we go, hopefully I'll be able to get everything done! These are things I need to be working on anyways, not only for a blog challenge, so it shouldn't be too difficult! (I hope.)